Brody is such a good baby! Happy and smiles at every one!
He has a cold right now, so he has been permanently attached to my boobs nursing and I've been putting olive oil with eucalyptus oil on his feet, chest and under his nose. It is really helping. Plus getting him adjusted! PSA go get your kids adjusted! It's the best thing for their growing bodies and development!
On to Ava! She is awesome! A 3 1/2 year old cool kid! The things she does and says keeps us in stitches!! Dancing all over and singing!! Maybe she is destined to be an entertainer!
Me...I'm good! Love being a mama. I'm training for a half marathon for March 22. I got into my black dress pants this morning!!! Score! Although I'm not at the physical shape I want, I'm in a comfortable place and will continue to work hard to get to my goal!! Especially before summer!π
Besides work at the chiropractor, I'm a Mary Kay consultant and LOVE IT!! It is such a great and strong empowering company! I work the business about 10 hours a week and it is helping with some extra cash in our pockets! I get 50% of all products and make 50% of everything I sell! Win win!!! My goal is to be driving a car (not the pink caddy, yet) but a Chevy Cruze in a year! If you would like to know more if love to chat! Or if you need a consultant, www.marykay.com/cmferrell0412
I went back through some posts from when Ava was 5 months old last night and realized this blog isn't just for me, but it is a scrapbook of our lives. It shows where we are at that time and how it comes out in the end! Maybe my kids will want some of these posts when they get older, maybe not but I will have them!
No comments:
Post a Comment