Saturday, January 25, 2014

It's a circus

Clint was able to snag tickets to the circus last night from his office. Box seats with your own fridge and bathroom is always the way to go!!

She was so excited!! Talked about it for 24 hours! My mom said I've been to the circus twice but I don't remember it! I wanted Ava to remember so keeping a ticket and blogging about it for proof!!😁

She had a blast! Brody loved the colors and lights. It made me a nervous wreck! All the trapeze and trampoline, circle vortex people really do some dangerous feats!!
The animals were great and how they tame the animals is quite amazing!!

We let her get something to remember it by and picked a white mama tiger and her cub. I would've chosen that too!!

This morning after 2 days of no run, I needed to sweat our some toxins and get rid of a headache. Sweat buckets I did, but the headache is still there after 5.15 miles.

I need to straighten the house for a Mary Kay party today! Love having them at our house. Making money from home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment