Hello!!
Oh my stars, it has been forever and a day since I have posted anything! I am wanting that to change! I went back and read some posts and they are all special to me! It is a way to chronical my life and get my thoughts and feelings out of my body! If all of that bottles up, one day you find yourself kabooming on someone that doesn't deserve it!
Let's see. What to talk about today!!
I am working full time now. I no longer work at the chiropractor. It was time to sledattle put of there. I loved the place, but there was no room for growth. I had stayed part time and part time SAHM for 2 years or so. I loved it, but it was time to help out more financially. And let's face it, as a mama, you can never just be part time. Even working full time now, laundry, cuddles, and choreography of the family still has to be done! Right?!
I am still a Mary Kay consultant and use the makeup religiously. I will find time to get back to having parties when I feel the time is right. But right now, I do reorders for my loyal customers and any new ones by word of mouth. I'm content with that!
AdvoCare is my other "side job". They have fabulous products and Spark is amazing! If you are curious, let me know! 😉
Let's see, working out is balls to the wall. I'm trying to wean Brody, who by the way is 17 months old! I know, right! Crazy how fast it flies. (Ava is 4 1/2🙈) I have been stable at my weight and fitness level until about Christmas and then it was an "ah ha" moment. I want me back. I want the body I had before Brody and not the little mama-fluff that I had hanging out like an annoying friend who won't leave!
I'm getting up 3-4 mornings a week at 4:15 and working out at home! (If its important, you make time!) Clint and i switch out going to the YMCA during the week and then we go on the weekends.
I took time off counting any calories or macros in my contently fluffy phase. Now, I've cleaned up my act and am in a mission. I will look fabulous in a bathing suit this year!
Life is great around here! Am I perfect?! Nope, not by a long shot. But I know that I am exactly where God wants me to be! I do the best I can at being a good, in the moment mama, a supportive and loving wife, as well as the Christian I am meant to be. It's a messy, crazy life, but it's glorious!
I'm back and I'm so excited to share our life with yall!😘
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMissed ya!