It has been a CRAZY week! We may or may not be going on vacation tomorrow for possibly 9 days!! Packing for that long for one is hectic. Packing for me and Ava, even more hectic. Packing for a possible trip to the beach, insane! Not forgetting to get in workouts, house cleaning, laundry and WORK! My lists have lists! I am going 90mph from the time I get up until I fall asleep sitting up on the couch(it happens!) I am running out of time to get everything done by tonight. Why? Because I work tomorrow and we are leaving straight from my work to our possible destination. So once I leave in the morning, it is up to Clint and Ava to get the final things packed and come pick me up! Like I said, CRAZY week!
Tuesday:(my day off, haha that's funny)
I met my bestest Eva at "our" neighborhood to run before it got too hot. At 7am it was 74 degrees and RISING! It was a semi tough run. She told me to finish up while she walked the last bit, so I ended up running/cool downing 5.33 miles in 53ish min.
Then, I was off to conquer the day of house cleaning, laying everything out for Ava and me, and then when Clint got home we headed to Costco to get some things.
Wednesday:
I worked all day. BUT on my break I had 1 hour and 15 min to got to Publix, Kroger, and Walgreens! It was the fastest shopping trip of my life, but I did save $110! Woot woot! Some of my loot was 15 G2s, 10 Vitaminwater Zeros, 6 V8 fusions or diet Splash, 2 Old spice body wash, 4 razors, 2 shampoo/conditioners, oh jeez there was so much more! Couponing is becoming a very profitable hobby which I enjoy!
Because the temperature after work was 94 degrees plus high humidity, I decided to take Ava over with me to Eva's house so I could borrow her treadmill and raid her closet and Ava could play with her daughter. Um, this 4mile run was RIDICULOUS and was not my best! I ran walked it in 40 minutes. I was sweating and panting. Her sunroom was a SAUNA! I definitely sweated out some meanness!!!
Today:
I may or may not have went to the recycling bin this morning for coupons. And possibly had great SUCCESS! haha
I may or may not have went to the recycling bin this morning for coupons. And possibly had great SUCCESS! haha
Got in a quick arm workout.
Using 15lb DBs
Combo:Bicep curls/shoulder press(my fave exercise right now) 2x10
Bent over 1 arm rows 2x10/arm
Upright rows 2x10
Overhead Tricep extension
I am getting a MUCH needed haircut on my lunch break! I can not wait! I get off at 3pm and then it is pack, pack, pack and get it in the Murano. MAYBE, if I have time I can squeeze in a stress relieving run!
Do you get overwhelmed before a trip?
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment