Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday

Hey there on this Hump Day!
Yesterday was my day off of the week.  I took Ava to my parent's house and then went to the gym to run.  I knocked out 6.10 miles in 53:40 min!  Heck yeah! My times are getting faster and faster. Maybe one day I will be like Melissa aka the Cheetah!  Until then, I am enjoying my improvements.  I sweated buckets upon buckets on that run though!  This is gross, but I had to wipe down the part of the mill in front of your feet.  I had drops of  Courtney on there! Yuck!  After the gym, I had an eye exam appt.  I have been getting headaches and I noticed I get blurry vision when I look far off.  After months of badgering by my loving husband, I bit the bullet and went.  I have a slight nearsightedness and need to wear glasses when I drive, when it rains, or anytime I will be looking a far distance.  They are actually really cute.  They are PURPLE!  I get them next week and will post a pic of me in them.  I really had nothing to do after that and DID NOT NEED TO SPEND MONEY, so I texted my mom to see if I could go hang out with them at their house.  I was fun hanging out with my mom, dad, brother and sis and of course my fabulous offspring.  Speaking of, did you check out the Florida pics?  Anywho, my fam is fun, but so LOUD!  Italian genes HAVE to be somewhere in my lineage!  I so appreciate mine and Clint's household after spending a couple hours over there!!

How are your workouts going this week?
Do you enjoy spending time with your fam?


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment