Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend recap Monday!

Hola chicas!
I hope your weekend was fabulous!
Our's was busy!

Friday 
I had a crazy busy day at work and then made a quick stop to Walgreens. Since I have been couponing, I save $100 in groceries last week!  It is like a scavenger hunt to coupon.  You have to find the coupons, find the best deals, get to go SHOP and then get "prizes" at the end!  It is the female version of a video game!  Anywho, I picked up Ava at my parent's house and went home to pick up the house a bit before we went on a mini shop to Kroger to pick up a few deals and then off to the ballpark for Clint's softball games.  

Saturday
I was going to go to a few yard sales that morning, but Ava Quinn had other plans!  We headed off to the gym where I knocked out 6.26miles in 57 min! Oh yea!!!!!
We headed up to Bowling Green, KY to see Clint's family.  Lo and behold they were part of the annual 400 MILE YARD SALE!!!  I was thrilled!!  I hit about 20 yard sales in about a mile or so.  I got some great finds.  A few tanks, khakis, and the best was a pair of Abercrombie jeans for $1!  yes please!!  They fit perfectly too!  We stayed up there for a while and finally got home about 7:30pm.  Long but successful day.

Sunday
My plan was to get up and run before Clint and Ava got up and before it got sweltering hot.  One day I will learn to not make plans!  Ava's precede mine!  We went to church and the lunch at my parent's house.  It was quite good. They have an in ground pool, so we had brought our stuff to go back and lounge and swim. About that time huge storm clouds rolled in.  NO pool.  My parents live almost 4 miles from us, so I planned to just run home from there.  Well, they talked me out of it by showing me the radar.  I'm glad I didn't hold my breathe because it STILL hasn't rained!  I was so mad I could spit nails, but I did get some house cleaning done!  (I clean when I get mad or upset!)  Come hell or high water I am running some time, some where today!

Monday(so far)
Work by 7am.  Patient was a no-show, but I did get in a short upper body workout.
2-15lbs DBs
Combo-bicep curl/shoulder press 3x8
Locomotions 3x50
Chest press twists 3x12

I will run later on after work.


How was your weekend???

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment