This weekend was a mixture of flying by and being relaxing at the same time.
Saturday morning, I headed out to work the consignment sale at our church! My shift was from 8:30-12:30. The last place I wanted to end up was with the check out and the money. Haha that's exactly where I ended up! And to be honest, I thought I would dread those 4 hours but I really had do much fun! I laughed and laughed with my fellow women from church about everything from kids to husbands to child birth to making fun of each other. God really used that time to show me I could really form relationships with these women that I just see on Sunday mornings.
I did purchase some maternity clothes that were much needed (I've grown out of the ones I have) and Ava a dress. There wasn't a lot to choose from in the 2T section for her.
I got home to a bonus room that was demolished but I loved it because Clint and Ava had a blast playing.
Sunday morning I got up and made cinnamon crumble bread and blueberry muffins for Sunday school class. They made the house smell so good!
We headed to church and it was a good one! I love how excited Ava gets about going! She starts spouting "I get I sing, and pray, and see my friends!"
Love that!
After church we picked up our items that didn't sell at the consignment sale and headed home. Clint and I weren't really hungry yet, shocking! So we watched tv while Ava napped and then we finally decided to just fend for ourselves. Salad for me! Can't get enough these days!
Some laundry happened, tv watching, Clint went out to do some work outside and Ava and I did a quick but sweaty 15 minute workout while watching "Gnomio and Juliet".
Supper was a chocolate chip pancake , free range eggs and turkey bacon kind of night. Can't every go wrong with this decision!!!
I hope y'all have a great day!
We find out the gender (hopefully, if "bear" cooperates) on Thursday!!




No comments:
Post a Comment