Sunday, March 10, 2013

18 weeks and 5 days

Hi there! This is a little late, but better late than never!!!


How far along? 18w5d


How big is baby?   Average size: 5.6 inches, 6.7 oz.  A glorious Sweet TATA!!!




What is baby doing this week? thebump.com says  "Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon."

What is going on in mama? Babyzone.com says "By now you're feeling your baby-to-be wiggle inside you. The excitement surrounding her first movements will probably help you forget some of your pregnancy woes. As your tummy continues to expand you may notice stretch marks and have itchy skin. Your back will ache as your body adjusts to its new alignment. Thankfully, nausea is mostly likely a distant memory."
I am definatley growing that's for sure.  The women who didn't know I was pregnant at my gym, were in full comment force this week. Apparently, I got pregnant overnight!  Whoo-hoo no more chubby monkey!

Symptoms: Pregnancy brain!!!!

Total weight gain: Not sure exactly.  I have a guesstimate,but it has finally slowed down.

Exercise:  Honestly, not much working out.  Which has had me feeling good about that.  I can just enjoy the rest of the pregnancy and workout hard core the rest of my life!  And that WILL happen!

Maternity clothes: Um that or shirts I can still finagle to wear.

Sleep: Not fantastic,but not horrible so I can't complain.

Best moment last week: Drum roll please........I felt the baby. AND......We found out the gender.  I will reveal that after we have finished telling people in real life! 

Movement: YES!!!!, slight flutters here and there.

Cravings: No new ones this week really.  I'm pretty much a creature of habit!


Belly Button in or out: Still in! Going to the shallow end of the pool though!

What I miss: 

What I am looking forward to: 

Milestones: Finally feeling Baby #2 consistently.


How is daddy: Happy as a clam!

No comments:

Post a Comment