Friday, February 20, 2015

Crazy snow/ice in

 
 
 
 
This has been our view ALL week long. I know up north is getting slammed with feet of snow, but here in Tennessee, a dusting closes schools.  But this is 4 inches of snow ON TOP of a layer of ice.  So, Nashville was shut down Monday and Tuesday.  We live north of Nashville so we were snowed in until Thursday morning. And even then, yesterday our road was still a sheet of ice. 
 
 
 
Luckily, I was smart enough to request a company laptop, so I was able to work from home.  This made coming back to the office yesterday much easier.
 
Brody was under the weather and was another appendage to me for 3 days.  He is a mama's boy.  I was able to workout, thank the good LORD, but by yesterday I was about to explode from Cabin Fever!!
 
Because Brody was sick and it was so icy, we didn't even go out and play in the ice, which was a bummer, but I didn't want to get him more sick and/or one of us slip on the ice and dip in to our deductible for the year!
 
On a side note, I was going to tell you what supplements I am using!  They are helping tremendously.  Well, with a 90% clean diet, exercise and my Fitbit!! By the way, I think it is pretty accurate and I have figured b/c of my size already, I HAVE to workout just to eat, so it is a win win for me!
 
Ok, back to supplements.
 
Advocare SPARK (amazing!)
Advocare Omegas
NLA for HER vitamins
NLA for HER Aminos
NLA for HER  CLA
NLA for HER Shred Her
NLA for HER Garcinia Cambogia
Syntha-6 chocolate protein powder
 
These I use daily!  And feeling fantastic!
 
Have a great weekend y'all!  We have another line of freezing rain/snow/sleet coming in tonight, so hopefully we won't be house ridden for the next couple of days!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment