Sunday, February 8, 2015

"Plans" and growth

Today, I am not sure what to talk about so I am just going to let this post be whatever it needs to be about!

I  am up on a Sunday morning. Early.  My "plan" was to get in a 4 mile run before everyone got up for church.   As a mama, plans are typically just a fleeting thought.  Ava woke woke me up at 4:30am and crawled in bed with us.  Five minutes later, Brody woke up.  I nursed him and he is now sleeping beside me on the couch.   So my "plan" to run before church has changed.  I will "try" to run this afternoon.
Let me tell you, I have completely changed as a person after having kids.    When Clint and I got married,  I HAD to have a plan.  I HAD to know what was going on, what we were doing.  If those plans changed on a whim or spur of the moments things changed, talk about ANXIETY!  Oh boy.  Big time!


And he's awake...........

In  other news.  Clint has become serious about his working out.  He got a FitBit Charge HR and he loves it.  So, naturally, I just bought one!  Hearing him talk about his for the last week and his super interest in his activity and food intake makes me swell with pride! 

I am excited to get mine and really hit the next level of fitness for me!  I want to drop a little more bodyweight and tighten some more.  I am happy with my progess so far, but ready to step it up.  I think the Fitbit will help me do that, but I will need to be carefuk and NOT get  too competitive with myself.  Been there!  I have come so  far since my ED, wow almost 7 years ago.  I believe balance in life is so important and I tend to keep it that way!

Do any of y'all have a Fitbit??  Like it??

1 comment:

  1. I too want a fitbit! keep us posted on your thoughts about it!!!!
    and girl, I can totally relate to "plans"!!!!
    : )

    ReplyDelete