HI!!!!
We are back from Destin, Florida! Getting back to reality is HARD!
After spending an ENTIRE 9 days with Clint and Ava it made if VERY difficult to go back to work this morning. I actually thought about being a stay at home mama! We had a blast on vacay and I will put pictures on the blog tomorrow after we get them uploaded! Back to work, back to "woman's work" on the house, back to regularly scheduled workouts, (I did get some great runs in in Florida though!), back to life.
Here is a pic until I get the majority uploaded.
How was your week??
Have a great day!

Such a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good vacation!
hey! its melissa cunningham! blogger wont let me comment under my google ID!!!!
ReplyDeleteanyways
SUCH a cutie pie!!!!
glad you had fun with your family,
can wait to see more pics!!!
*hugs*
MC