Good morning on this mid-week day! Yesterday, (my "day off") we were meeting our realtor to discuss the possibility of selling our house. That meant EXTREME CLEANING for this chick! I dropped Ava off at my parent's house and for 4+ hours I deep cleaned the mess out of our house! I'm the type of person who gets anxiety over clutter and mess. BUT when it is cluttered a lot I get overwhelmed by the insanity that I avoid it! But once I start, it is all good!! I feel so much better that things are spic and span!
The meeting went well. We are meeting in about a month after we have fixed a few things (painting the rooms "boring real estate beige", pressure washing, and fixing our driveway) These are all things we knew we needed to fix, so there was no surprise there. We also decided to get a storage unit and DECLUTTER the house. I am SUPER excited about this. Being of the clutter anxiety type, this will lift my spirits tremendously!
Clint had a Wallyball date with some friends at 6pm and there was a spin class at 6:15pm. My back is so much better and I'm still not ready to run, so I thought "what the heck, I'll try to take the class and see what happens."
So how was it?
1. It felt so good to get back on that bike! It has been like 6 months since I took a spin class because running has been my #1 cardio love.
2. It's like "riding a bike." haha The form and competitive edge was all there!
3. I had my first sweaty workout (and I mean gross sweaty) in 5 weeks since I hurt my back and I LOVED IT!!!
4. The instructor was good! That always helps. Some instructors....not so great!
5. I am a little sore this morning! I LOVE being sore! Crazy I know!
Did you workout yesterday?
What are some cosmetic things that need "fixing" at your house or apt? It seems like there is always something!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment