Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend recap Monday!

Hey there!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Ours was busy!  We are renovating our bathrooms and that has created a mess in our house and many many runs to Home Depot!
Saturday
My dad had some extra mulch he wanted to get rid of so he came over at 7am on Saturday morning and we put mulch out on our flower beds.  We are morning people so doing this that early was no big deal for us.  Ava was up "helping" too!  
We finished and headed to the gym!!!!  Yep, we went to the gym!  It has been (almost) 5 WEEKS since I stepped into that stress relieving oasis of mine.
Workout
(using barbell with 12lbs on each side)
Bent knee deadlifts 3x15
Upright rows 3x15
Squat with knee lifts 3x30
Bicep curls 3x15
Stationary lunges 3x15/leg
Bent over rows 3x15
20 min on the elliptical.....PAIN FREE!
Although I can walk and move around with little to no pain in my back and leg and am still leery of running.  I want to SOOOO badly, but know I need to be cautious because I do feel better!

We ran some errands (Target and Home Depot).  Had our first choking experience at HD with Ava.  On 2 cheerios!  I put her face down and hit her on the back while Clint finger sweeped her mouth and got them out!  Good thing we took infant choking!  But really instinct took over!  Bless her heart (and her mama's).  She was scared and crying.  Ugh so heart stopping!

Sunday
We went to church and then headed home for lunch and more house stuff.  Our realtor is coming over tomorrow to discuss possibly selling and what we need to do to around the house to sell.  So getting things cleaned and in order is top priority until then.  Ava and I took a break and went to CVS and Walmart.  I have to tell you about my CVS trip. My loot:
Charmin 16pk toilet paper x3
Purina dogfood 4lb bags x2
Purina prepared food
Dawn dishliquid
Finish dishwasher power gels
Powerbar Plus x7
Deer Park 3L H20 x3
Lipton Diet green tea x2
Softsoap body wash
Total came to $117 and I paid $36!!!!!
I was super excited about this!!!

Do you coupon?  
Have you ever sold your house??

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment