Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our new friend

Hey y'all!  How in the world are you?  I am soooo much better.  Today is my second day PAIN FREE!!  It has been 3.5 longggggg weeks!  I am still being careful and easing back into things.  I was able to do a full body work out!  
Lying-Chest press turns 2x15 10lb DBs
Lying-Unilateral Chest press 2x15 10lb DBs
Lying-Bicep curls 2x15 10lb DBs
Lying-Tricep Pullovers 2x15 10lb DB
Bodyweight-Backward lunges 2x10/leg
Bodyweight-Front lunges 2x10/leg
Bodyweight-Squats 2x20
Abs-Legs raised crunches 2x20
Abs-Toe tab crunches 2x20

It feels so great to do something!  I might try and go for a walk this afternoon and may be a mile run on Saturday!  So excited.  

I have decided to forgo running the Sept. 24th 1/2 in 3 weeks and try the Oct 8 one.  It will more than likely be a no stress run/walk.  I am not going to kill myself so I can run the entire thing just to set myself back in the injury dept.

Let's update you on Ava!!!  She is RUNNING everywhere.  She is go go go.  She says thank you, well it sounds like the German way of saying it...."dunka".  Dog, Daisy(our Jack Russell), Tig(my parent's dog), Mama, Daddy.  Her new thing is the surprised face and noise.  This goes for EVERYTHING!  I love watching her.  We laugh and laugh at what she is going to do next.  Apparently, we walk the same way, swinging our right arm.  I never knew I did this until Clint pointed it out.  She is a daredevil!  I'm talking like trying to walk straight off the couch.  She is going to be mean, but wear pink or zebra print while she's doing it!  She has a new friend, Violet.  Everyone meet Violet.
Violet can connect to the internet and you can customize your child's name to the different things she says or sings.  Needless, to say I hear Violet's voice a lot!!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment