Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend wrap up

It is Monday already!!!  Sheesh lady!  Where did the weekend go?
Oh yeah I know.....

Friday night
Clint and I left Ava with my brother and his fiance while we went on a date.  Where might you ask?  SUbway and Kroger!  Oh yes!  We love unconventional dates.  Just being able to get away for a couple of hours alone is cherished time.  Plus I just like the man!  We have so much fun together even grocery shopping!

Saturday
We went to the gym!!  There was SUPPOSED to be a class at 9:30 that I wanted to take, but apparently did NOT get the menu that there wasn't.  So what did I do??
I taught my own spin class!  Yep I put on Pandora on my phone to some hip hop and for 30 minutes whatever song came on is how I road, i.e. slow beat I did standing climbs, upbeat songs I did sprints and jumps.  If I do say so myself, I'm not so bad of an instructor!!  
After getting my sweat on, I did upper body to balance things out.
15lb DBs
Bicep curls 2x10
Shoulder pres 2x10
15lb Barbell
Upright rows 2x10
Skull crushers 2x10
Close grip chest pres 2x10



On to house chores....
Our friend Adam came up to help Clint pressure wash the house.  We cleaned out the garage.  Clint's dad and girlfriend stopped by for a few, but Ava was needing a nap B.A.D.L.Y so they didn't stay that long.  We took 2 truck loads to our new storage unit to begin decluttering.


Sunday
Church
Home for lunch, oh let me tell ya what we had.  We saw on an episode of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives a BLT with avocado slices.  We tried it for lunch (with turkey bacon) and OMG so good!!!  You should try it!!
Then off to get a birthday present for our niece and we ended up getting Ava's Halloween costume. SO CUTE!! Not going to show you yet! It is a surprise of course!
On to the birthday party in Bowling Green, KY.  It was fun, but the best part was seeing how much Ava LOVED the trampline.  (it had a net around it and I was on there with her, in case you started to freak out!) She would "try" to bounce and laugh, I would bounce her while I was sitting dow, she would laugh.  She would fall and laugh!  The monkey absolutely had a blast!  It made my day!


Did you have a good weekend?
Anything that "made your day?"


Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment