Sunday, July 29, 2012

Saturday special

Saturday special.
Every Saturday is great because I get to spend it with my 2 favorite people.
We headed to the gym  and Clint lifted weights and I got 6 miles in 52 minutes in.
No errand running after because Clint got these on the smoker for supper




They were DELICIOUS!!!

I needed to make a "breakfast" bread and I searched the internet world for something I had all of the ingredients for and something that Clint and Ava would like.  I came across this recipe,

INGREDIENTS
1 1/4 cups apple cider(I used the same amount of apple juice)
2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
3 cups white bread flour
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 1/4 teaspoon bread machine yeast

Directions.  
Put in the the ingredients according to instructions on your bread machine.
I put them in the way the ingredients are listed. 
(I don't have to put the yeast INSIDE the machine.  I have a little yeast dispenser at the top of the machine.)
I set the machine for BAKE SANDWICH.
This will make a 1 1/2lb loaf.  
(It smelled SO good baking!)
4 hours later, I got this...

No complaints here!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment