OMG....it has been since February that I posted! It is high time I remedy this!!
A little update. I am now the Assistant office manager at a fabulous Chiropractic office 5 minutes from our NEW house! We sold our house, found our new and moved in to it all in 2 weeks!! It was a whirlwind two weeks, but we got it done! Our new house was vacant, yay, so that is how we were able to move in before closing. It is slowly but surely coming together and I am starting to be an avid "upcycler".
We were able to buy a treadmill to put in our bonus room and I am running at least 25 miles a week. (Follow my log on Dailymile) I typically run just 4 days a week. I lift weights 3 days in our garage. My goal for the year is 1000 miles. I'm ahead of schedule right now!!
Projects right now are painting a shelf (Goodwill)and some picture frames (yard sale) I got for great deals to put up in our kitchen. I am also redoing a bench for Ava's birthday! I'll post pics when I am done!!
Here are some recent pics from vacation!
It's good to be back!!!

i missed your blog! glad to see you back! congrats on the house and on your "way to 1000" goal being accomplished. i'm so impressed!
ReplyDelete