Monday, August 13, 2012

Fantastic weekend and new challenge




Happy Monday, y'all!  I hope your weekend was great!  Mine surely was.  Friday, after Clint got home from work, we did a little shopping.  Our sweet and hilarious, Ava, found this hat at JCPenney's and it was on sale for $3 so we HAD to get it for her!  I know I am biased, but she looks so darn cute!!  Her daddy is pretty good looking too!!




Saturday morning was a 5k in our town.  My bosses sponsored it and us, so we were able to do a family 5k!  It makes me SO happy to be able to do this stuff together!  Clint does not love to run, so having him do this with me was the best thing!  Yes that is my "jogging" stroller.  It cost me $10 at Walmart and it runs super smooth!  Way better than the $150 jogging stroller that is in our garage!!



Saturday afternoon, was the 1st shower for my brother and my future sister in law's wedding. This one was for her grandmother's church.



Ava said "no pics, please."  My sister took it anyway, haha!



The table for the shower.  It was from 1-3 and I thought there would be real food.  Sadly there was only nuts, mints, and cake.  I was starved!!  I did have some nuts to tide me over, but sheesh I was hungry for REAL food when we got home!



Sampling the nuts!


Saturday night, we went to the Nashville Sounds Triple A baseball game! It was perfect weather and we had such a great time!!  Love these two!!


I did get some great runs in the past few days!

I also started a new challenge for myself.  Starting yesterday, I am going to do a Bodyrock.tv workout.  Put the "sexual" focus out of it and these are some pretty brutal workouts. 12 minutes of hardcore exercises with very little rests and sweating buckets!  Yes, please.  I was up and able to get one in this morning before work! 

Sunday's workout was this one.
Today's was this one.

Oh and 120ounces of water today is in full swing and bathroom breaks!!

Do you have any goals today??

No comments:

Post a Comment