Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Peanut butter krispies protein bars

Quick recipe for y'all that I got from Katie on www.dashingdish.com

Peanut butter krispies protein bars
(I made some variations)

Ingredients:
4 cups rice krispies cereal
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup peanut butter
1.5 scoops Carnivor chocolate protein
Pinch of salt

Directions:
1. Pour all ingredients into a big mixing bowl.
2. Spray a spatula with cooking spray so the ingredients don't stick to it.
3. Get ready for an arm workout...mix all together. (takes a bit to get it all mixed!)
4. Press mixture into a 9x9 OR 9x13 dish. (depending on how think you want them)
5. Cover and Put into freezer to harden. (I left mine overnight)
6. Cut into bars and keep in the freezer or fridge. (some of my edges ended up being like "granola". I put it in a bowl for Ava this morning and she ate it up!) success!


4

No comments:

Post a Comment