Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Comfort

Happy Wednesday! I hope you week is going great!  Mine has been so far!  Yesterday, we got up and i lounged on the couch fighting a headache for about an hour before I was bound and determined to get up and get my in!  I'm glad I did.  6.5 miles later and I no longer had a headache!  My runs are getting a smidge slower, but as long as I can run or shuffle eventually then I will keep going!

Ava and I got ready and then I ate breakfast.  Last of the peanut butter, 2 egg whites, water, kashi cereal sprinkled on top!  Yum!


We had an appt with our accountant at 11am, so we headed out for that.  She is also a friend, so it was good to chat with her after business was done!



Since we were in a little different part of town than usual we tried a new to us grocery store. This week was just purchase fruits and veggies in the budget and this was a pretty good store to do it.



Next errands were the bank and to get gas.  She did get a special treat.

We came home and I put groceries away and washed and cut up fruits and veggies for the week.  I then got to work on supper.  Organic chicken noodle soup in the crock pot! This was yummy after finally getting the seasoning right. Such good comfort food!!

I got up this morning before work and ran 3 miles and did 100 squat/presses.  Now off to finish getting ready.

15 week update and picture will be posted tomorrow!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment