How far along?15+
How big is baby? A navel orange. Average size: 4 inches, 2.5 oz.
What is baby doing this week? Baby F's bones are continuing to grow and lengthen. While he/she looks more like a baby, his/her skin is still thin and translucent with her veins visible. baby F is also beginning to grow lanugo, a very fine hair. It will keep growing until around the 26th gestational week of pregnancy (that's week 28 of your pregnancy).
Symptoms: I actually feel really good. Not tired (as much), no headaches, no nausea, random hunger.
Total weight gain:
Maternity clothes: Oh Yes, no more regular pants.
Sleep: No complaints.
Best moment last week: A patient from work asked "very carefully" if I was expecting. He didn't want to be wrong, so he tiptoed around the question and guestured with his hand. No more awkward pudge! This baby is no longer hiding!
(*Disclaimer...about to talk about God for a second).
Oh and I did have a good long chat with God the other day. I have been soooo focused on this extreme weight gain. I've been counting calories and still running over 30 miles a week and still gaining like crazy! It doesn't make sense to me. I guess I whined one too many mes, because Clint said some things that we are a wake up call to me! I was being so selfish and vain. What I looked like and what I was "supposed" to be gaining were completely overshadowing our baby and the fact that me and the baby are healthy! That is and from now on is the MOST important. Not that it wasn't, but Satan was using my selfishness to put that over the baby! I feel so much better after my long prayer to God about it. I am no longer tracking calories(hard for me not to do) and only eating when hungry! Although, that seems to be ALL the time!!!
Movement: Not yet. But it "should" be soon!
Food cravings: Salads, with block cheddar cheese that is shredded, light ranch and croutons!
Belly Button in or out: Still in!
What I miss: Enjoying this last pregnacy!
What I am looking forward to: Our gender reveal on March 12th!
Milestones: hmmm....not sure haha
How is daddy? He is good! He is so awesome to me!


No comments:
Post a Comment