Friday, February 8, 2013

Mid week happenings

Hey there!! I took some time off from blogging for no other reason than laziness! Just to be honest! I did post belly pictures on Tuesday  here if you want to go see!

Tuesday, I got up and ran an easy 6 miles before getting ready for the busy day ahead!

First up, check up for little Bear.

Waiting in the waiting room!  Good thing we didn't have to wait long because my bladder needed relief.


Ava watching me get my blood pressure checked.
Everything went great.  Pretty good weight gain, but my doc knows I'm running a lot and eating healthy. Little Bear is putting on the pounds on his/her mama!
We made the gender ultrasound for March 12th at 19 weeks!!

Next up!
Yep, Trader Joe's. My awesome bosses gave us a $50 gift card for Christmas and I couldn't wait until we were out of protein for me to stock up! I put that gift card to great use with chicken, ground turkey, turkey bacon, pork chops, frozen waffles, Zbars for Ava, and some probitics!



Ava was so excited to get stickers from the check out lady!

Next stop, Aldi!
If you don't have one around you, you are missing out!!
Obviously it is a fun place!!

Supper was homemade pizza bites and salads! Loving salads with light ranch and croutons these days!


My morning snack yesterday, courtesy of my awesome husband. He makes a blender full every day before he heads to work!  Honestly, it takes him 5 minutes,but if he didn't do it, then I wouldn't have them.

I'm getting plenty of good fruits in veggies for me and little Bear.


Today, Thursday, I got up and ran another easy 6 miles before we headed out to clean the office.  Ava fell asleep on the way home, so housework took a backseat while I held her and read some on my Kindle.  Not passing up an opportunity like that! No siree!!

We were meeting Clint's dad for supper and meeting Clint after work before.

Bath time.
Think she has enought toys?


Target


And my fave Panera Bread!!

Have a great Friday!!
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment