Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pictures: week 9-14 & update


How far along?14 weeks, due around Aug 6th.  (this baby is coming when he/she is ready!)


How big is baby?  Crown to rump length is 3.2 to 4.5 inches long and he/she weighs approximately 1 ounce now.  Baby F is about the size of a Lemon.




What is mama doing? Feeling great! No worries!

Total weight gain: Let's just say this baby is adding more at this point in the game than Ava did!
Oh well!!!

Exercise: I'm still running an average of 32 miles a week, with about 4-5 days of strength exercises. Squats, cables, hyrdants, donkey kicks.

Maternity clothes: Oh pants for sure or Leggings.  Leggings are the way to go ladies!  I'm getting by with most of my shirts and cardigans still.

Sleep: Pretty good sleep.  Some nights I sleep like a log and some nights, I toss and turn and feel like a furnace!

Movement: Not yet!

Best moment this week: Clint and I love Ava and love spending as much time as possible together, but I think it is very important to go on adult only dates! This past Saturday night we went to a matinee of Hansel & Gretel(GOOD movie oh and our first 3D movie) and to a restaurant named The Depot. We had so much fun. Not only do I love him, but I really like him!!

Food cravings: My healthy habits are back to full force. Salads, especially with light ranch dressing and some croutons! Yum!  Hmm...oh ketchup haha


Belly Button in or out: Still in!

What I miss: Hmm.....my favorite jeans!

What I am looking forward to: The gender ultrasound on March 12th!

Milestones: We are in 2nd trimester!!


This has been a fairly easy pregnancy! I've had some issues with showing more a lot sooner this go around and some confidence issues with my body, but what woman doesn't deal with this at one point or 80 during their pregnancy?!!!

Well,  See ya soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeeeee!i was literally about to text you for some updates!!!!
    and sister!you look fabulous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete