This world may be full of ups and downs, but with God, family, happiness, and health, it is such a great ride!
Thursday, April 4, 2013
21-22 weeks!
Hidey Ho lovies!!!! Here is the weekly update to peruse!!
How far along? 22 weeks
How big is baby? Average size:just over 12 ounces (a coke can!) Length: About 11in from head to toe.
What is baby doing this week? Babyzone.com says "Your baby's brain is growing daily. Her senses are also starting develop. She can hear the sound of your heart along with your breathing. As she wiggles her fingers, she may touch her face or even suck her thumb. Her lungs are becoming more mature, and she even goes through the motions of breathing. She can also swallow, although she won't have her first real meal until delivery day."
What is going on in mama? This is what I wrote at 22 weeks with Ava and I feel like it is deja vu......"Growth! Mama is having a hard time adjusting to this body to be honest. I am just NOT understanding how my husband thinks I am beautiful. I believe him when he tells me, but a piece of me is like "how"? This past week my mental aspect has been working overtime!! I just need to get over it and accept this body is a vessel for the beautiful blessing that we have made."
I do not do well pregnant!
Symptoms: Random Crying fits, expanding belly
Total weight gain: Way more than those stupid charts! My body gains weight on salads!
Maternity clothes: No other way!
Sleep: Pretty good actually!
Best moment last week: Feeling Brody in two spots at the same time!
Movement: More and more frequent!
Cravings: Hmm...cheese and peanut butter
Belly Button in or out: Middle of the road.
What I miss? Honestly, I am missing my in shape body.
What I am looking forward to: Every day I feel him!
Milestones: We are on the down slope.
How is daddy? Supportive when I randomly cry!
How is Ava? She knows exactly what is going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment