23 weeks
24 weeks
How far along? 24 weeks!
How big is baby? Your 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces
- His see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque.
- And it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.
Symptoms: Some sciatic pain, but I get adjusted every other day. Man, I wish I had known about Chiropractic when I was pregnant with Ava. It is amazing!!
I have accrued pregnancy allergies. I have never had allergies before so this is new to me. I have ordered a natural vitamin QB Complex that is a natural histamine to help with that.
Total weight gain: whew!
Maternity clothes: Dresses are amazing!
Sleep: Pretty good actually!
Best moment last week: My mom was able to feel Brody last week! I have actually ran twice in the past few days. Makes me feel proud of myself! Although, it makes me hungry the next day!
Movement: Yes please and thank you!
Cravings: Turkey sandwiches
Belly Button in or out: Creeping to the surface.
What I miss? BEER!!!
What I am looking forward to: hmmm
Milestones: Brody is at the viable stage!
How is daddy? Great. We just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and enjoyed a date night Saturday. He really is so fun to be with!
How is Ava? She prays for "big big Brody and Ava a big sister every night. Melts my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment