How far along? 38 weeks 2 days
How big is baby? Average size: nearly 7 pounds
What is baby doing this week? "Your baby has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold her hand for the first time! Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb."
What about mama? "For many women, the next couple of weeks are a waiting game. Use this time to prepare your baby's nursery or to take care of necessary tasks you may not get around to for a while after your baby's born. Take naps, catch up on your reading, and spend uninterrupted time with your partner while you can."
Dr. appt update:
Weight: same as last week. No weight gain in 6 weeks, but Brody has plenty to steal from his mama!
Pee cup: normal
Blood pressure:116/72
Fundal height: measuring at 38weeks
Cervix check: I am still 2.5cm, but am now 80% effaced. Although, that is so exciting and I am progressing, it still doesn't mean I could go into labor any second. It could be a week or so. WHich makes me sad, because I am ready! My body has been practicing and I am ready to go!
Work: Yep, I will be working until Brody decided it is game time!
Movement: Slowing down, but when he is moving it it very strong!
Cravings: Nothing really. I really don't have much of a appetite.
What I miss? Doing normal things.
What I am looking forward to: Going in to true labor and not all of this false sh*t!
Milestones: Less than 2 weeks until his due date.
How is daddy? Just as anxious as I am. He has started texting me and checking on me.
How is Ava? She is ready for him. She says "he is going to be a baby and be here soon. I'm going to be a good big sister!"



No comments:
Post a Comment