Morning! So after going to TSC for dogfood, Best Buy for something for our old laptop, and Trader Joe's, and the park to try and "catch the birds" and watch the ducks, I had my 35 week check up yesterday and things were....interesting.
Pee in a cup-no worries there
Weight-The scale hasn't moved in 4 weeks.
Blood Pressure-104/58
Brody's heartbeat-143
Fundal height-She measured 34....but he has been a week ahead the entire pregnancy.
Strep B swab-lovely.....I'll find out results some time.
Before I left she wanted me to go down and get an ultrasound. She was a little concerned because I haven't gained any weight and she "thought" Brody was measuring behind.
So, with the hint of concern, Ava and I walked down to the ultrasound office and waited to jump in on the schedule. We only had to weight about 30 minutes and then were able to see his beautiful self on the screen!
After the tech took all of his measurements, he is perfect! He (guesstimation) weighs about 5lbs 9oz. On paper as of yesterday I was 34 weeks 6days, but according to his measurements and growth I am 35 weeks and 4 days, so about 5 ish days ahead. Not sure if that will affect my labor, but who knows!!
So, I am not sure where I am in this pregnancy. I'll just say I have about 4 weeks and that should take care of it!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment