Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 42, 43-2012

The weekend is over!!  Yuck!  Saturday, Clint had to work overtime for half a day.  Ava and I went to the gym like normal.  I ran 5 miles in 47:30 minutes and then did about a 20 minute full body workout. I was a hot sweaty mess and it was much needed.  


We left there and went to Lizards and Lace, this super cute kid's boutique.  They were having a 70% off sale on winter items.  We bought a few things and then went to Walmart to buy some more hair clippers for Clint.  We started cutting his hair a couple of months ago and it does save some money!!


Clint got home about the time we did and we just layed on the couch for the rest of the afternoon, until we had to get up and get ready to meet some friends for supper.  I had been in my jammies and really didn't want to go!  But, alas, we did.  It was an ok dinner.  Some moments were awkward, but it was ok.


Sunday morning was church.  Ava has given me her "cold" or whatever.  I have this horrible cough that actually hurts when I do it!  No fun!  


Church was good.  Class was even "better."  I was definitely shown some things and had some things that convicted me.  Rejuvenated for the week!


We came home and I started laundry and we had lunch.  Oddly enough, I wasn't very hungry, but I made myself eat some food.  The no-grain, no diary thing I am on is really working for me.  I miss carby things every now and then, but I physically feel great!  No stomach trouble.  NO BLOAT!  Which is fabulous!  I don't see any reason why I should stop.  I eat plenty of fruits and veggies to get carbs in my diet.  Ironically, I made some cinnamon bread!  It smelled amazing!!  


We just spent time together the rest of the afternoon.  Nothing exciting, just us.  


I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment