Monday, January 28, 2013

Carwash to a turkey

Monday, Monday!  My alarm went off this morning and I had no idea I went back to sleep until Clint's alarm went off an hour later.  I missed my chance to run, but I did probably need a day off from it.  I did get my 3000 club workout in, 70 pushups, 50 burpees, 2x25 hydrants and 2x20 donkey kicks. 

This weekend was very relaxing and great with Clint and Ava.  Saturday I got up and ran 7 miles and then we had breakfast and headed to the grocery store for a few things.
We desperately needed to run the Murano through the carwash!  It is white, but it was on the verge of being a gray vehicle.
Not so sure about this, mama!


You could visual see the water turn a yucky brown color. 
This was past due!

The rest of Saturday, we lounged around for a bit and then I got to straightening the house. 

I got up Sunday morning and had an easy 4 mile run before doing some prep work for lunch and getting ready for church.

Each Sunday after church, my family rotates house to eat lunch and this Sunday was our turn.
We had bought an extra turkey around Thanksgiving because they are ridiculously cheap.  We put it in the deep freezer for a rainy day. 
Yesterday for lunch was the perfect time!



With the turkey, Clint and I made dressing, Annie's mac n cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls and for dessert was
Trisha Yearwood's

This was a keeper!  I will double the recipe next time, but it was just enough to satisfiy the family without any leftovers for my pregnant self to nibble on!

The rest of Sunday involved laying around, reading, watching the Green Lantern and eating leftovers for supper. 

I hope y'alls weekend was great!
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment