Well HELLOOOOOOO (in my best Mrs. Doubtfire voice) I love that movie. Anywho, since this is a brand new blog, I thought I would play the 20 question game with myself. So without further ado. Ready, set, play.
Whats your middle name? Marie
What are you listening to right now? One of the soap operas is on in the background at the gym.
What was the last thing you ate? A nature's valley dark chocolate trail mix bar.
Last person you hugged? Clint
How is the weather right now? Cloudy and 78 degrees
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Clint
What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex? Face of course
Favorite type of Food. Mexican
Do you want children? YES please!!!
Hair color? Auburn
Eye color? Hazel
Do you wear contacts/glasses? Thankfully not yet
Favorite holiday? Christmas.
Favorite Season? OOOH. Um well Summer probably.
Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? Yes. I am a crier.
Last Movie you Watched?
What books are you reading? Simply Scandalous By Carly Phillips and All I need is you by Johanna Lindsay
Piercings? Ears and belly button
Favorite Movie? Steel Magnolias. I can watch that movie everyday if possible!
What were you doing before filling this out? Vacuuming the gym.
Any pets? Beautiful dogs. Daisy, a white with brown spots ( and belly freckles) Jack Russell and Bella, a silver and white Siberian Husky.
Favorite Flower? TULIPS! I want to got to the Tulip Festival in Hollandone day.
Have you ever loved someone? I love too easily sometimes.
Who would you like to see right now? I always want to see Clint.
Have you ever fired a gun? Yes, a shot gun. (at cans in the woods) I am a serious gun slinger!
Do you like to travel by plane? I don't mind it.
Right-handed or Left-handed? Right
Do you have a tattoo? No, for 3 reasons. Scared of needles, not decisive enough to pick one I like, and THEY ARE PERMANENT. (if you have one more power to you and I think they are beautiful works of art, but not for me!)
What is the wallpaper on your cellphone? Clint holding Daisy on his chest kissing her head. So adorable.
First thing you thought about when you got out of bed this morning? Already??!?!?!?
3 Things you can't live without? Clint, my cell phone, books
What are you afraid of? Failure
Whats your favorite color? PINK
What did you want to be when you were a kid? Pediatrician
I hope you enjoyed this get to know me game. It made me think, that's for sure. Do you know what you like???
No comments:
Post a Comment