Hi everyone. This is my first post. I am not going to lie I am nervous about this blog. I have been following blogs now for a few months and I kept asking myself why I haven't started one. As you will learn, I am a crazy obsessive list writer. I make lists for to-dos, grocery shopping, cleaning chores, pros/cons, you name it, I have made a list. I used to write them on pieces of scrap paper. I would find (and still do) lists in purses, in my car, or random places. I have then moved to Google Tasks. Such a lifesaver and treesaver too. So, after that derailing thought ( I do that OFTEN) I made a list of reasons why to start a blog and reason not to.
Reasons not:
1. Do I really want people (random people) to read about my life and all that happens?
Answer-Well, sure why not. I like being nosy of other people's lives.
2. What would I write about?
Answer-Who the heck knows. We shall see.
3. Would people follow?
Answer-To be determined I guess.
Reason to:
1. I can record my life and all the crazy things and thoughts I have.
2. This is my blog and I can write about WHATVER I WANT.
3. I can give some useful advice about weight loss, fitness, and a happy marriage.
4. If people don't follow, at least I can always have this piece of my life recorded.
5. Why not?
Ok, so the reasons to list outweighs the reasons not. Neither one carries much poundage, but this blog is all mine. I can write what I want and people can choose to follow or not.
So welcome y'all!!!
welcome!!!!!!
ReplyDelete