Get ready for some mush. This is the love of my life! Clint is the best man I have ever met and is a God-send. I truly enjoy spending as much time as possible with him because it is never a dull moment. Funny thing we really didn't care for each other when we first met and after. We were cordial and friendly. He thought I was high maintenance and I thought he was a jerk. We tolerated each other. That is until I moved back from grad school. (dun dun dunnnnn) He had just bought a house and we were going to be roommates. God had a different plan for us and opened each other's eyes. We were counselors at church camp and you know how camp goes. If you don't or never went to camp when you were younger, at camp you usually had that one person you flirted with the ENTIRE week and "promised to talk" after you left. Well, in most instances, that doesn't pan out. In our case, it delayed my moving into his house until a year and 8 months later after we were MARRIED. It really is true what they say about "when you least expect it, it will happen." It jumped out from behind the bushes and got me.
Some ball game. Not sure which. He is one fine specimen! Bow-chica-wow-wow
One of my BFF weddings this past summer.
1st year Wedding Anniversary.
Clint's 1st love.
This is Daisy. She is 6 years old of Ms. I think I am the queen of the house, but isn't because mama is! She is still too cute though.
Bella. Our intellient daughter. How smart does she look?!?! Looks aren't deceiving she has one blue eye and one brown. Such a beauty. We got her off of Craigslist. When we went to pick her up, the owners had her so skinny you could see her ribs. No lie. She was scared to death and it took us 30 minutes to get her to come out from behind the couch. She is still skiddish around people, but around us is the most loveable animals.
That is our family. We are very happy, but would be even more happy with some or even just one new family member. (wink wink)
you two are adorable!
ReplyDeletethanks for checking out the blog - i look forward to reading more from yours :)