Saturday, February 20, 2010

Belly shots 7-17 WOW


Here ya go ladies.  It is truly amazing how the body changes each week!  Looking at these pictures makes me happy.  It is REAL!!!!
















9 comments:

  1. Your little baby is growing! Yay! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree!! those pictures are amazing!! you must feel so at ease that something is actually going on in there. yay! :) someday i hope to see a progression like that but so far it just aint happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suuuuuch a cute bumpie Mama C! Thank you for sharing these pics. You are the cutest preggo lady EVAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... the bump really does make it real, huh? OMG How cute! You are gonna be the cutest prego!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! Congrats!

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's such a good idea to document week by week. I can't figure out if my belly's getting any larger as I've put on 1-2 lbs max, but my pants are snug, so I probably have... I will start doing the weekly pic now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at that adorable baby belly!!! I love it! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful bump! congratulations!

    ilcw

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool! I getting this snapshot of you! Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete