If you didn't read my first post about Isaac and Eli, you can go back to catch up. B went to the doc yesterday and Eli isn't getting any better. They went in for more testing this morning and there is an 75-80% chance that both boys will make it if they deliver them early. B & C thought the chances were better than letting things run its course. (Eli could die any day with his heart.) They are admitting B into the hospital and will deliver the boys this afternoon or tonight. Please be thinking about this amazing couple and the 2 bundles of joy that will be brought into this world early at 27w3d!
Thanks ladies!!
EDIT: THEY ARE HERE. THEY BOTH CAME OUT SCREAMING(GREAT SIGN). ISAAC IS 2LBS 4OZ AND ELI IS 1LB 3OZ. B IS DOING GREAT, BUT NOW THEY ALL HAVE A LONG ROAD STILL BEFORE THEY WILL GET TO BRING THE BOYS HOME.
So scary. I am hoping and praying that the delivery goes well and both of the boys will make it.
ReplyDeletei wish the best to them. definitely terrifying.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing their story. I wish nothing but the best for mom, dad, and babies. Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteWhat a scary experience, but things sound good. I will be thinking of their family!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, praying for those babies!
ReplyDeleteWow, so sad. I can't imagine delivering a baby that tiny (let alone two). Your friends are very courageous people, I wish them the best with their little miracles!
ReplyDelete