Monday, February 22, 2010

ICLW week

Welcome to my humble cyber-abode.  I have not been able to participate in ICLW week in a few months, but I am the quite excited mama.  I love a good "excuse" to read new blogs.

For the regulars, thank you so much for the sweet and honest comments about my Serious Susie post.  As well as the wonderful comments about my ever-growing belly!  I loved them. I am proud of my belly and the "hard work"(well not so hard of work than it was fun) to get to this point.  Saturday belly picture day is my favorite time.  As soon as Clint gets up Saturday mornings, I am handing him the camera to take my belly mug shot.

I think I am going to start doing some posts about what other women DON'T tell you about pregnancy.  There is SO much that women don't talk about and the weird things your body does.  I know everyone's experience is different and all the weirdies don't happen to all pregnant women, but somewhere out there some woman will understand what is going on with me and my experience.  If nothing else, I want women to be aware of what COULD happen to you when this blessing is building in your belly.

Have a great Monday!!!!

5 comments:

  1. The bump is CA-UTE! Congrats on your little one!

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few items to add to that list of yours ;)

    maybe because I don't have very many close friends who've been pregnant, I haven't been warned about most of these strange occurances that take over your body.

    I would love if you could do a post on eating healthy during pregnancy, as that probably goes side by side with your healthy lifestyle. I am finding it so hard to cook anything and thus resorting to eating out all the time... and then feeling like crap abt that :(

    any tips you have would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of things for sure that happen during pregnancy that have surprised me!

    And KUDOS for taking weekly belly shots! I haven't done that and now wish I had :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your bubba, you have some lovely bump pics there :)

    everyone experiences pregnancy so differently, it will be interesting to read what took you by surprise. I wasn't at all aware of how sick you could be - I had terrible HG and was sick from about 14DPO until the very last second... of course I wouldn't take back a second of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Courtney. Your blog is honestly refreshing for ICLW because of your perspective and the fact you are in fact having a baby! What a blessing, indeed. Your belly shots are great, I had never seen anyone do them weekly, that's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete