Thank you so much to my friend Bre from, Bella Vita. She is a new mom of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl! I am so thankful for her and her friendship we have made!
The award is the HAPPY 101 Award!
Rules are: list 10 things that make you happy and then pass it along to 10 other blogs! Easy enough!
1. Clint. Enough said.
2. Our growing guacamole!
3. Our families (Clint's and mine)
4. Our dogs, Bella and Daisy
5. Ketchup (makes me happy only during pregnancy)
6. BOOKS! I take a book with me EVERY WHERE!
7. My boobs getting bigger. Going from a size nipple to actually having cleavage is definately a plus!
8. Pajamas and house shoes
9. This is demented of me, but training a client and have them so excited to be DONE! haha
10. Dates with Clint! Date night tonight!!!
Alright loves, here are the 10!
1. A+B, waiting for C
2. Mission:Motherhood (Al)
3.Baby Blakely (Stef)
4.Baby Hungry
5.Hubby, Baby, and Me (Jill)
6.If in Big Sky country
7. Steps to Baby (JC)
8.My Bestie! Such a Good Egg
9. My pregnant twin Kate, This place is now a home
10. My girl, Food Junkie
Thanks again Bre! Alright ladies, BE HAPPY!!!!
I had to laugh because your #7 is my #1 most hated part of pregnancy!! To have no boobs and then to have boobs is down right annoying an uncomfortable!!! LOL. I want them to disappear and never come back.
ReplyDeleteThank you, girlfriend! I love your updates, it is so nice to hear how well you're doing.
ReplyDeleteThis made me very, very happy. :) Thank you for the award, it got me to not think about my cyst all morning!!! Love you my Bestie!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award nomination - it made my morning!! I hadn't previously thought of it, but I seem to be a fan of #5 these days too... hmmm... :0)
ReplyDelete