Thursday, May 20, 2010

30?? Oh wow

How far along? 30 weeks.  There are just 70 days until her due date!!  Crazy.

How big is baby? Average size: A little over 3lbs.
Average Length: about 15 3/4 inches, head to heel

What is baby doing this week? Babyzone.com says "Your baby's face looks much like it will when she's born. She still needs to fill out more to get the characteristic chubby infant cheeks, but she's on her way. She can move her head, open her eyes, and make breathing movements through her open nostrils (although no air comes in).What is going on with mama? Babyzone.com says it CORRECTLY!!  "A few more weeks to go! Your baby weight is starting to impact your lifestyle. Bending over is tricky if not impossible. And tying your shoes? Forget about it. As your baby-to-be crowds your internal organs you may experience more heartburn, indigestion, and flatulence. Breathing may be more difficult as your lungs have less room to expand."  CAN I GET AN AMEN?!!!


Symptoms: Right now websites say I should be having no sleep, no problems here.  Swelling, no problem here.  Potty breaks,   some days I feel like I should take my laptop in the bathroom to work.  No clothes that fit, some things I have my belly creeps out at the bottom.

Maternity clothes: My t-shirts are about a day away from being retired!

Sleep: Good actually.  I have been sleeping heavy and longer than normal.

Best moment last week? We got Ava's bedding delivered to us!!

Movement: Crazy!  I got my first rib kid last night.  It didn't hurt but it was a little uncomfortable!

Cravings: No cravings, although I have been digging some easy no prep foods likfe Clif bars.

Belly Button in or out: Still in there.

What I miss? Not getting out of breath so easily.

What I am looking forward to: 1st shower Saturday.

Milestones: 30 weeks!

How is daddy? Amazing and shows me love and affection to make me feel so special these days!

7 comments:

  1. Amen to the out of breath business - that's getting old pretty fast! Glad you're still feeling pretty good overall - can't wait to see a picture of the bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on yet another milestone, bestie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK; rib kicks are something I'm not looking forward to! At least now she knows where down is and it is good she isn't brusing your ribs! I too had to "retire" my medium t-shirts and graduate to large. Happy Week 30!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through ICLW! Congrats on being 30 weeks!! It all must feel so close now as it's almost time to meet your baby girl! Glad you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 30 wks- only 10 to go!!

    and post a pic of the bedding- I'm trying to chose mine right now... It's a tough choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from ICLW! Sounds like everything's going really well!!! Very exciting to be week 30!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for 30 weeks! So exciting!!!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete