This is what has been going on around here for the past days. flood of 2010. The Cumberland River is at flood level about 50ft, they rose to about 58ish ft.
This is a video of where my gym is that I manage!! DISASTER!
Luckily, the owners of my gym own another one in a city about 30 minutes away, so I'll be going there until we can rebuild mine!!
Not fun to be in Nashville right now! Please keep all of the people out of homes in your thoughts and prayers.
I am thinking of you Bestie. Glad you and Clint and Ava are safe & sound. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteUgh, no fun at all! I hope you guys continue to be safe and good luck cleaning up the gym or surviving until it is done!
ReplyDeleteOh Court I'm so sorry! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteOh wow I sad. I hope everything goes back to normal soon =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a totally crazy video. Hope the waters receed and the rebuild begins soon.
ReplyDeletewhat's happening is so terrible.
ReplyDeleteHope you and fam are doing fine amidst the chaos. take care!