Happy ICLW! For those that are new. We are, as of today, 34w4d pregnant and can not wait for our baby girl, Ava Quinn to get here. I am getting bigger and bigger each day and with 5 1/2 weeks left I am nervous to see how big I get! Here is our 7 week picture compared to our 34 week picture now. Oh wow! Have a great Monday!!
Congratulations on your pregnancy. You are so close to the prize at the end. You must be so excited.
ReplyDelete~ICLW#17
Such a cute baby bump!!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Excited to find your blog, I'm always a fan of ones that post bump pics and you look great! I'm at 20w so I'll be headed back to your older posts and seeing what I have to look forward to!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and best wishes, will look forward to following along as you wait to meet the little lady!
OMG your belly is adorable! How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteAwe, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Check out that perfect baby bump... and is that your belly button popping out? YOU LOOK AWESOME.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the last few weeks (OMG can you believe it's only a few more weeks for us?!).
How cute is your belly!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Ashlee, ICLW #180
Thanks for sharing your belly pics :)
ReplyDeleteI love the name you have chosen.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. It won't be long now!