How far along? 32 weeks
How big is baby? Average size: about 3 3/4lbs. The size of a jicama.
Average Length: about 16 in
What is baby doing this week? Babyzone.com says "Just like you, your unborn baby will establish a daily routine. You'll notice at times your baby is active and wiggly, while at other times you can't feel her movements. Once your baby's born, she'll most likely continue with her in-utero pattern. Along with a routine, your baby has favorite positions too. A favorite of many unborn babies is to have their heads down, rumps up towards the ribs (conveniently, the perfect position for labor)."What about mama? Babyzone.com says"Only a few weeks to go and you're probably counting down the days! No wonder, with all the aches and pains throughout your body. But along with a sore back and swollen ankles, you may notice less painful signs that delivery day is around the corner. A whitish to clear fluid may leak out of your breasts. This foremilk, called colostrum, will sustain your baby for the first few days of his life if you choose to breastfeed. You may also have a whitish, vaginal discharge called leukorrhea. This is normal throughout pregnancy and will increase as you approach delivery."
*WARNING TMI: the discharge thing is SO TRUE these days!!!
Symptoms: Big time waddling, big time discharge, not very hungry or if I am I can't eat a lot!
Maternity clothes: I have had to retire some t-shirts I wear to work. The belly creeps out.
Sleep: Sleeping really well, but am starting to get tired during the day some.
Best moment last week? Going out on our boat Saturday!!
Movement: Oh yeah. She rotates and punches to where it feels like my entire body moves.
Cravings: Still nada!!
Belly Button in or out: It makes me wonder how deep that thing is!
What I miss? Sleeping on my belly! ahhhh
What I am looking forward to: We have our 2nd shower Saturday!!!
Milestones: We started childbirth classes last night! The first class was pretty much a review for me and Clint as well. I am the furthest along in my class. That is kind of fun!
How is daddy? SO goofy. In childbirth class last night, I think we were the only ones having fun at times. Making jokes and laughing. He is so much fun!
I'll leave you with the 31w3d pic of me.

Holy cow - only 8 weeks to go!?!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're doing well and are still enjoying the experience!
Can't believe you only have 8 weeks left! I'm glad you guys are having fun in childbirth class. I know we did in ours, even though we did the one-day, 8 hour long class! What a looong day.
ReplyDeleteStill looking awesome!
wow your belly is really progressing.
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear everything continues to go so well. My belly button also has me wondering about it's depth :)