Hey Ladies! I hope your holiday weekend was nice and relaxing. Clint and I have the day off today and are going to the lake. We have had such a great weekend together. I do not get tired of him!
We have finished (pretty much) Ava's room and wanted to share some pictures. Everyone loves pictures right??
Without further ado.
The changing table.
Dresser and carseat/stroller system.
Her bed. I love the ladybug bean bag!
She's not spoiled at all huh?!?!?! This isn't even all of her clothes. Poor thing!
The cutest table and chair with a elephant bank on it!
We love her room. It turned out better than we invisioned!! Now all we need is her sweet little face to get here. 24 days until due date, but we are ok with her coming whenever she wants. (Soon though!!)
Your nursery is adorable! Love the ladybug. So cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! She'll love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Ava is going to love it =)
ReplyDeleteOh that's just adorable :-) what a great room!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable nursery! You have done a great job decorating! Ava is going to be one lucky little girl! : )
ReplyDeleteLove it- the colors go so well together.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are all ready!!
Nia has the same car seat and stroller!! :) I love Ava's room...so cute! Can't wait til she's here and we get to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the colors. LOVE the furniture. LOVE the ladybug. LOVE the clothes. You are so ready!!!
ReplyDelete