Today's workout was so great. I would love to be able to bottle endorphins, but I would miss out on working hard to get them. The feeling you get from them, makes the sweating(although, I love to sweat. Weird, I know.), the grunting, the soreness the next day, ALL WORTH IT. I was feeling strong and confident at the gym and when I left. I was rocking some smaller workout pants that I had put in the "I'm pregnant and NO WAY wearing these for a while" box. This morning I went in search of them and they fit like a glove.
WORKOUT:(only had about 45 min to get it all in)
Cardio-22 minutes of the treadmill
1 min walk 4.0mph warm up
2 min jog 5.5mph
2 min run 6.0mph
1 min run 7.0mph
repeat 3x
Weights-
SS Incline DB bicep curls 3x10, 12 DBs
Barbell squats 3x20, bar+25lbs
SS Barbell close grip chest press into skull crusher 3x10, bar+10
Barbell Good Mornings 3x20 bar+25lbs
SS Russian twists 2x30, 5lb weighted ball
V-ups 2x20
After, this quick and effective workout, when I got to work I decided I needed to do something needed to be done, but totally killed my euphoric mood.
I TOOK MY MEASUREMENTS.
[cringing]
Here they are:
Right arm:(making a muscle) 11.25in
Bust:(under boobs) 31in
Waist:(right above hip bones) 34in (gasp)
Butt:(biggest part of butt and hips area) 38.5
Right thigh: (mid-thigh, no flex) 20.5in
(DISCLAIMER: This is where I am right now. I have specific numbers where I know I feel my best and my clothes look good on me and in no way am I saying anyone with different numbers are better or inferior to mine.)
Like I said, it needed to be done, to see how my true progression back to pre-Ava body is going. I have a ways to go! Although, I was discouraged at these numbers, I immediately wanted to go workout again. Not that I did! That's just craziness. I do know that every time I am in that gym, I will make the most out of my time and work my hardest. I am determined to fit into my most favorite pair of jeans by Thanksgiving. Right now, I can't get them over my butt. I can and will do this. Determination and consistency is key!
What motivates you?
I hope y'all have a great Monday.
GREAT WORKOUTand cardio!!!!
ReplyDeletealso i commend you for posting your actual measurments,im too chicken to do it! LOL!!! i know where i used to be,and i still have a ways to go!!!
i too have the same goal as you,fitting back into my clothes by thanksgiving or before!!!!
we can do this,we WILL do this!!!
keep upi your hard work chica!!! its all going to pay off!!!