Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF and award

Happy F.R.I.D.A.Y!!!!
I have the entire weekend off this weekend.  I can not wait.  I get to spend 2 whole days with my two favorite people in the world!  We are going to a pumplin patch tomorrow and I am so excited!

How could you not want to spend time with this face!!  (Ava and her daddy were let loose in TJ MAXX!)


















I am working out today! Woot woot!  I am going to push it today, to see how far I have come and how far I need to go.  I am going to do Melissa's HITT routine today and see if I can.  I might need to have the ambulance on stand by OR I wil rock it! I will let you know!

The same Melissa, gave me this fabulous blog award.  Melissa and I have so much in common as we try to get our bodies back.  It is crazy how some days we post about the same things.
anywho.

Rules of this game:
Thank the person who sent it to you and link them in your post, tell 7 things about yourself and then pass it along to fellow bloggers who you think are awesome.
Um let me think.  Ok I have some.
1. I hate the color pink growing up.  Now, it is my favorite color, all shades! Our wedding colors were fuschia and bubble gum pink.

2. I have a phobia of velvet. The way it feels when you go back and forth gives me the HEEBIE JEEBIES.  Its hard to explain, but the feeling gets on my hands and I have to find a different texture and "wipe off" the feeling.  I'm probably the only one in the world who does this.

3.I have a thing for big engine sounds.  My heart starts a-flutter when I hear a deep rumbling engine!

4.I love to go camping.  I love how there is no clock and no schedule.  I guess I love it because I am so schedule oriented(to the point of neurotic) that I can get away. Although, my schedule now is Ava's schedule.

5. Clint and I were NOT attracted to each other and DID NOT like each other for a long time.  We were actually going to be roommates in the house he bought when I moved back from Chattanooga, TN.  Something switch though before we could move in together and now I can't get enough of the man!

6.I am scared of clowns!  They give me the creeps.

7. First let me say I am a complete man lover and in no way am demeaning lesbians!  To each her own, BUT if I were Clint and I have the same taste! haha

Now to some fellow bloggies!
Esperanza from Stumbling Gracefully.
Keely from Redefining Motherhood
Basebell6 from Country is a State of mind.

Y'all have a great weekend

3 comments:

  1. just got yourcomment on my blog! so 15 minutes??? thats awesome!!!!!
    OH and i LOVE that pic of baby ava! she is toooooo stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh thanks courtney!! i'll get to doing this post in my blog sometime in the next week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava looks so cute in her outfit and many congrats to your on your award!!!

    ReplyDelete