Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Caught a bug

That is a Stomach bug, ya'll.  The last 3 days I have had this yucky stomach bug and the weird thing is that it comes and goes.  I'll be feeling back to normal and then all of a sudden, horrible stomach pains and maybe a run to the bathroom. 
Oddly, enough my runs have been pretty good.  I took Monday off of running and Bodyrock.tv.  Yesterday, while Ava napped I was able to run 5.5 miles and felt pretty good!


I also made an Herb Bread in the Bread machine.  It turned out really good!!

Ingredients:
1.5 cups skim milk
2tsp salt
2tbsp butter
2tbsp caraway seeds
2tbsp dill
2tbsp basil
3.5 cups bread flour
1 1/4 bread machine yeast
Setting: Bake Rapid


After Ava's nap we went to my parent's house so my mom could pin my bridesmaid's dress so it can be himmed.  My brother is getting married October 6th!  Just around the corner! Here is the dress. I really do like it!



We came home and played outside until Clint got home.  After some catching up on the day and watching The Voice from Monday night, we went back outside and I did my bodyrock, Clint lifted weight and Ava played in her house. 

While we were out I had picked up gas in the gas can for Clint so he could cut the rest of the back yard.  I took Ava and Pekka for a short walk while he did that so, we would be out of the way and give Pekka some exercise.

Supper was needed ASAP when we got back.  Since I have had the bug, I was starving by then!  I had marinated chicken breast earlier and we grilled them up and I cut up sweet potato fries and red potato fries to put in the oven.  Perfect meal!

This morning I got up at 3:50am had breakfast (can't workout on an empty stomach)and I was doing my 10 min bodyrock and then I got on the treadmill.  I had only intended to do 1 mile, but I started a good book and before I knew it it was 1.78miles.  Well, I HAD to finish out the 2!!  So it was a good workout morning.  That did make me run a smidgen late, but I still got to work before the boss. 

I am feeling about 80% this morning, I am HUNGRY, but I still having intermittent stomach pains!  Ugh no fun! 

I hope y'all have a great Wednesday!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment