A little weekly catch up for ya!
Thursday was a really good day. I have started cleaning the office where I work twice a month for a little extra cash and something to do. Ava went with me and helped and played. I love having her with me! No matter what I do or how not easy it is with her, I absolutely love having her with me. She makes my day.
Anyway, I know some people think, CLEANING? Actually, yea. I get this soul cleansing feeling after I have cleaned. It is an instant gratification thing and good and honest hard work! Cleaning is not easy for sure!!
After "we" cleaned, I did some actual work and did some insurance calling and some tail chasing on some claims. It was nap time!!! Ava was a cranky pants McGee and fell asleep on the way home and napped for an hour and a half. Clint was still working on the playground that he took off three days of work to help build for an elementary school. I got to chat with one of my best friends for 45 min. That was much needed. It is so good to just chat every now and then with a positive and honest friend!
After Clint got home, I ran 5 miles on incline and did some leg exercises while we watched a "Rookie Blue".
Then it was Hide and seek with Ava. She is the best at this game. I laughed so hard and had so much fun playing with her and Clint. It is the little things in life, people! The little things are the most important!!
For supper last night I made Black Bean Burritos and they were yummy delicious!!
Ingredients:
1 can black beans drained
1/4 cup light sour cream
1/2 cup salsa of your choice, separated
1/2 cup shredded cheese, separated
2tbsp bell pepper
2tbps red pepper
1tsp taco seasoning
tortillas of choice(I used Bueno Vida low carb tortillas)
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all above ingredients together in a bowl. Spoon a couple of tablespoons of the mixture onto tortilla and roll up. Put seem side down in a baking dish. Continue until out of mixture. Pour salsa and sprinkle cheese on top. Put in oven and bake until cheese is melted. About 30 minutes for me.
Finished project! Topped with a little light sour cream and salsa!!!
Friday was a typical work day. Nothing too fancy schmancy. Clint and the volunteer crew finished the playground.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Doesn't it look amazing?!! So proud of him for helping with this!
Yesterday, we didn't leave the house at all! I mean AT ALL! We didn't even go get the mail!! I got up and made sausage balls for breakfast. Then I ran 6 miles on the treadmill and read a new book on my kindle while Ava and Clint had breakfast.
I showered while Clint and Ava got ALL of her toys out of the toy chest and when I got back from cleaning up, we started sorting! It looked like a toy bomb went off when we started. But we finally, packed away "baby" toys to keep and ones to give to a future mom we know. The others were organized into totes, buckets and whatever else we could find and put back in the toy chest.
Alabama played WKU at 2:30 so we watched that, well I would cycle with reading a book taking turns playing with Ava and doing laundry and a little deep cleaning throughout the house.
It was such a good and relaxing day full of quality time! Those are important day, y'all!!
I am off to run before the family gets up to get ready for church! Have a great day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment