Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday. The day after Monday.

Hi chicas.
 I have never been much of a fan of Tuesdays.  Of course Mondays are never fun. Wednesdays are Hump day and the week is on the down slope.  Thursdays are almost Friday.  Fridays, well they are FRIDAYS.  But Tuesdays (bleh) are still going up hill in the week and seem to be the one day when you have nothing to look forward to. 

I am having a Bleh day.  Today is my 13 hour day and my pregnancy symptoms are in full force.(bring em on!) 
UNTIL my BFF, Egg, gave me the VALUED BLOGGER AWARD.

This gave me the biggest smile and made my day.  I am thrilled to get this award.
Thank you, Egg!!! I appreciate you so much.  You are my BFF/sista and I couldn't make it through my days without your support and friendship. (whew sappy and emotional on my road today!)  You are "sucha" beautiful woman inside and out!  You kind words on your post, had me with big ole alligator tears. 

Here are the rules to this awardy!
1. Tell your readers how your journey into blogging began. Be as verbose or shy as you like.
Well,  after we got married, I was a frequent stalker/sometimes poster on The Nest.  I typically go through phases and this phase was message board for What's Cooking.  A lot of these women had started these things called Blogs where they would post all of these recipes and pictures of foods.  I started looking at all of them and thinking wow!  how cool to be able to do that.  I didn't think my cooking (although I can cook and bake some southern food like nobody's business) was good enough to be put on a blog for everyone to look at or heaven forbid comment. 

My next phase was all of the health blogs on top of all of the cooking blogs.  These were blogs that focused on eating healthy, working out, but living a balanced life.  I was all over those!  So with the wonderful technology of GOOGLE READER, I was able to look at all of my fave blogs and keep up with them, comment, or Star them for my future reference.

When Clint and I decided to TTC, of course like all of us, we thought it would be a piece of cake.  (We know that is an EXTEMELY SICK LIE!)  After, a few months with my not so helpful OB/gyn, meeting our great RE, and continuing therapy on a need be basis, I decided I needed to write my feelings.  I have almost always kept a journal.  I feel so much better when I can purge my thoughts onto paper or now type them out.  It is my own therapy session and starting my very own blog was so fun.  I found a few pregnancy blogs and then this whole world of IF.  I was home!  I finally felt like y'all truly did know what I was going through.  Until you go through some sort of IF, you have no idea what kind of roller coaster it can be.  You ladies are wonderful!  I have learned so much from you all and have a new appreciation for the fact that I AM NOT ALONE.


2. Pick 3-5 fellow bloggers whom you adore and write what exactly it is you value about that person or their blog. The more you write about them the better. This is a chance to really appreciate your blog friends who have been there with and for you through thick and thin.
Now for my pickies.
1. The Sassy Infertile Lady.  Her blog is straight to the point and a joy to read.  Her and her husband are about to go through IVF and have been approved for the loan and things are looking great for their plan.  Her husband, Mr. Sassy, gave a cameo about his endeavors in IF-land.  It was great to see a guy's perspective as well as H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.  Sassy's blog is a great read and you will be whisked away on their journey to have a little sassy for themselves.
2.Hubby, baby, and me...would make three!  Jill has had an amazing journey with IF.  Her and her husband struggled with IF and they won the battle.They got their precious BFPBut although, winning the IF battle is glorious, sometimes life throws us curve balls.  Her and her family are going through quite a lot right now and she is showing such strength.  She amazes me. 
3. My sweet friend, Skinny Menny!  She is a fellow healthy nutter and balancer with her life.  She has been with my blog since the first and I have followed her for a while as well.  She is a beautiful woman and for a while has been struggling with where she wanted her life to go.  She wasn't happy with her J.O.B and wanted to do something that she loved.  She went and got her NCSF cert for somewhat of a backup plan.  She loves to be fit and healthy, so why not.  She has just recently got a great job that she loves and although she works a lot, I think this is where she wants and needs to be on her rocky road of life!!
3. Let the blessed winners know they have been awarded.

This was a hard chore for me, since a lot of my faves have either been given this award (for good reason) or I just couldn't choose.  I want everyone to know (who reads this) that you are all valued in my life. Clint's as well, since I can vent to someone other than him.  Ladies, things will work out.  Please don't give up and keep writing because I will keep reading!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it - awesome! Thanks so much for the award! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well crap, I just left you this award on my blog and didn't realize you already got it! Oh well 2 awards for you my dear. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I was just skimming some of your posts I missed and never realized you had given this to me. I had gotten it from another person and only acknowledged them. Sorry! But thanks so much! :) Hope your upcoming appointment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete