Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Xmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

I love it.  This is my favorite time of the year, except for my birthday.  Hey, it's self-love!!  I will recap the holiday adventures of the next couple of days in my next post! Busy busy bees.  It does drain me more so now though.  Cleaning the house this morning was a doozy!!!

Ok on to the 9 weeker updater!!!

How far along: 9 weeks today.


How big is baby?  Our little one is the size of a medium green olive and about 0.1oz.


Symptoms: All day nausea, exhausted, NO AFTERNOON SICKNESS WOOT WOOT!!, hungry, sore boobs, and OMG the BLOAT!!


Total weight gain: 3lbs



Maternity clothes: Not quite.  I feel like they would be more comfortable, but I would't fit into them yet.  My sis is going to let me borrow some of her jeans.  I love freebies.


Stretch marks: Nope.



Sleep: I am still exhausted, but sleep has become harder to come by.  I just can't fall asleep and when I do I am awakened by my friendly bladder.  I'm talking 4 times a night.  And to thing it gets worse!

Best moment last week: Realizing it is ok to gain weight and to enjoy every minute!



Movement: Still really gassy!  Got to love it!



Food cravings: Anything with salt or crunchy. Crackers, pickles, bread, cereal. I am a carb lovin mama these days. SAME THINGS.  Although, sweets are coming back into the picture!



Belly Button in or out: In!



What I miss: Nothing!  Still cherishing every minute I can!



What I am looking forward to: A real baby bump would be nice!!



Milestones: We are now into fetus-hood!!



How is daddy? He is fabulous.  He is going to be a great daddy.  He is really taking care of me!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! Yay for 9 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading these updates, good stuff!! Congrats on the big n-i-n-e bestie! :) Hope you had a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the baby! I love to read about others' experiences with pregnancy...so far...it's no fun. But I CAN'T WAIT for the amazing gift at the end! :)

    ReplyDelete