Hidey Ho lovies!! Happy Friday!! I love Fridays!! Here is the weekly update to peruse!!
How far along? 22 weeks
How big is baby? Average size:just over 12 ounces (a coke can!) Length: About 11in from head to toe.
What is baby doing this week? Babyzone.com says "Your baby's brain is growing daily. Her senses are also starting develop. She can hear the sound of your heart along with your breathing. As she wiggles her fingers, she may touch her face or even suck her thumb. Her lungs are becoming more mature, and she even goes through the motions of breathing. She can also swallow, although she won't have her first real meal until delivery day."
What is going on in mama? Growth! Mama is having a hard time adjusting to this body to be honest. I am just NOT understanding how my husband thinks I am beautiful. I believe him when he tells me, but a piece of me is like "how"? This past week my mental aspect has been working overtime!! I just need to get over it and accept this body is a vessel for the beautiful blessing that we have made.
Symptoms: Random Crying fits, expanding belly, heartburn.
Total weight gain: I stupidly stepped on the scale the other day and was not entirely happy. I go to the doc next week, so we will see the official number.
Maternity clothes: There is no other way in the pants department.
Sleep: Uncomfortable. More to come! YAY
Best moment last week: Clint was able to feel Ava kick!
Movement: She is on a schedule. She likes when I drive.
Cravings: Chocolate chip pancakes, cereal
Belly Button in or out: Middle of the road.
What I miss? Honestly, I am missing my in shape body.
What I am looking forward to: Everyday is a new adventure.
Milestones: We are in our 5th month.
How is daddy? He is over the moon these days!!

Yay for 5.5 months!!! Once that beautiful little girl arrives, you'll forget all of the excess growing (even if just for a little while) - she is worth it!!! ;0)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on making it to 22wks. I've always seen these measurement pics in other blogs and was fascinated by them. TFS.
ReplyDeleteICLW #33
What a wonderful week! So many happy things going on. Try not to think about your body as something you've lost -- you'll get it back, you are amazing and in shape (and a trainer for goodness sake) :)
ReplyDeleteI'm positive you look absolutely gorgeous with your baby bump. Sending you lots of love!
Wow 5 months, how exciting!!!! You are almost there =)
ReplyDelete