Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Hi gals!  Yesterday, I had the day off and piddled around the house and went to the grocery store.  I don't know about y'all, but I LOVE grocery shopping.  Well, until you have to swipe the debit card.  Then, it blows all of the fun out of my sails!

I met Clint and we went to REGISTER!!!!!!

We get there and go to the help desk where this nice employee gives us and what looks to be the next "16 and Pregnant" star (we looked around for the MTV camera crew) the rules and tips for registering along with a helpful hint sheet.

After our tutorial, the hounds were realeased and we were off!  OH wow, talk about OVERWHELMING!!!   We decided to start at one corner and go through ever aisle and make our way around.  Clint was so funny.  Give a man a gun and anything can be fun.  I would be looking at something and I would here random beeps of things he was shooting.  I am so blessed to have a hubs that is so into all of this.  (He was just as active in our wedding planning!)

After 2 hours and 140 items shot, we were done! Well, with our first store.  We are registering at Target Friday night.  Who new something so small could come into this world with so much stuff!

I will leave you with some pictures of the fun and memorable event.


Me trying to figure out the fun gun!


Wow I AM Pregnant!

After 3 takes and swithcing sides!

Taking a break!


No!  She does not need that!!! Step away with the gun!

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!! 

10 comments:

  1. Fun! Looks like you guys had a great time registering!

    When is your shower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun - cute pictures!!! I'm a little jealous that you actually get to go to a store to register - we have to do it all online b/c we're so rural.

    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't walking around with that gun fun? You're like, oh, I like that, and you just have to swipe it and hopefully someone buys it for you later. What a great idea! It looks like you had a great time! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time! 140 items at one store . . . well done! Do you have any favorite things that you really want to get for her?

    Have fun at Target! I love Target!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! When my friend had her little girl, I couldn't resist buying any thing small and pink in sight. :) Congratulations and best wishes! ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe you look SO SO cute!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun! love the pics, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY how fun. I think we're going to do Round 1 this weekend too. I can't help it, I'm so excited! Benjamin gets overwhelmed my shopping, and I can only imagine that shopping for babyb stuff will be even worse, so I'm preparing myself for several smaller trips rather than one big one. CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that looks like so much fun!!! Can't wait for the day we get to do that! Happy ICLW:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so freaking cutie! No stressing about your bod, you look pregnant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete