
In my best Fat Albert voice!! I hope everyone's week is going great so far! At least Monday is OVA! I had a busy busy weekend! Saturday I worked and then hung out with some of my best girl friends! We are all in one of the girl's weddings in April! Yes I will be 24 weeks pregnant. I have to get fitted for my dress 2 weeks before so we hope that it fits. The dress consultant assured me that getting a size 10
(I'm usually a 0-2) would be suffient! I'm still a wee bit leery about it, but she has been through this before so I have no choice but to trust her!
Sunday was COMPLETELY slammed. Church, lunch meeting about the renovations to the church nursery, helped through a baby shower and then small groups that night! Whew! I'm tired again just thinking about all I did!
I have been thinking about all of the posts to write about in this series I have come up with and thought it would be best to talk about things that have just happened or currently happening!
Today's big topic reveal is...
BUYING NEW UNDERWEAR!!!!!
Buying new draws was the LAST thing I would think about adding to my growing body's wardrobe. We all know you will need new pants and tops and bras with the extreme growage of the bubbies! But, NO ONE tells you that your underwear will start cutting off the circulation to your legs! Let me tell ya, that is not comfortable!
There are different types of maternity panties, but who actually wants to go buy those?!?! So, I just have been buying a size bigger and putting them on is like the cold side of the pillow! Glorious! haha it is amazing the things I get excited about days! I never thought it would be a bigger size of panties!!
Have a great rest of the day!!!
LOL - good to know for sure!!! Glad to hear you had a great weekend, albeit busy...
ReplyDeleteThis is way TMI but it's important - buy pantyliner's! Weird stuff happens the farther you are along - trust me on this!
ReplyDeleteHAHA I had no idea that you would need new panties. BTW, hilarious that you call them draws...lol
ReplyDeleteHave a good week :-)
OMG I'm majorly dreading buying new underwear! I'm soooo picky about underwear and when Sears discontinued the ones I like I almost died right there in the store. AHHH I can't handle the thought. lol.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every minute of it, who cares that you are a bigger size now in underwears after you have the baby you will be back in shape in no time. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh out loud. I would NEVER have thought. :)
ReplyDeleteYou sound sooooo good Mama C! You're going to be absolutely beautiful in that April wedding, you gotta post the pics. Eeeeee!!!
AMEN SISTER! I just switched into a size (ahem, or 2) larger than my normal size and I am in heaven. Anything tight seems to make me feel like I'm being suffocated.
ReplyDelete